Van Gogh Portrait of Doctor Gachet, 1890
This happened yesterday evening at my GP assigned.
- What brings you here?
- (smiling) You'll laugh doctor, I'm fine. (crying) Just my luck. It was wrong when I made an appointment, but just as I see you it gets better ( frowning, cursing the moment ).
- It does not seem to go.
- C is ridiculous, I came in saying "I'll damn well is not the time", then I opened a magazine in your waiting room and I burst into tears falling on a photo of Laurence Parisot.
- It is normal that.
- You reassure me.
- It is quite legitimate to be pissed off by reading the political news, it said, crying for it is a little less.
- (laughing nervously) So I'm a little less than normal. I get home, I cry, I go to bed, I cry so.
- You lend me your vital card please?
- (rummaging through her purse) Yes, it's uh in the pocket of my jacket ( stirring the affairs of his bag so Motus white balls) for a moment here.
- You have the latest model with pictures and everything!
- That's the advantage of losing all the time. I always have the latest vital card.
- ( joking) Now there's a picture, you will not lose more.
- ( puzzled) Oh? In this case how to explain that I also lost my license?
- What would you think drug assistance?
- It must be because I had sunglasses on the photo.
- If you tried an antidepressant?
- can. The Porzac [1] I've never done anything but good. I do not recall having had something that worked, oh where, once it was called Froxyflal [2]. At the time, the anguish I feel sick. This drug had caused real nausea without fear. That changed.
- is an old drug that.
- I'm not old!
- You know, there are still 60% of people who respond favorably to Porzac. For another molecule, will also be 60% of people, but not the same. We'll try another. I know one well, with not too many side effects. You can even drink a glass of alcohol, there is no harmful interaction.
- ( Leaping) owl!
- I said a drink, eh.
- ( shameful ) Well yes of course. Okay, I will try. ( out banknotes of the ball in his pocket ) is always twenty-two euros? ( cash tickets ) Yikes, I thought I had no money on me ...
- You can check if you prefer.
- (who asked twenty-two euros in cash on the desk ) Ah, you want a check?
- But no.
- Funny, I spent thirty-minute ride to you cursing me for not having money on me. I'm rotten life for nothing. I'm too lazy to search my pockets.
- This is part of a set of symptoms, do not worry, it's normal. I give you the X-OR [3] and is an update in a month. Call me if it goes wrong or if it causes too many side effects.
- Thank you doctor.
Then I walked into a pharmacy where a lady was served. I mailed it back. Twenty minutes later, nothing had changed, except that were so many waiting for the automatic door opened and shut by itself. It was also overworked.
[1] I'm not dyslexic, I cleverly conceals marks.
[2] cf. [1]
[3] The name of the drug has been deliberately disguised as sheriff of space. Do not ask me why, you see I am not able to provide a coherent response.
0 comments:
Post a Comment