In April, discover yourself a profile .
This adage bloggers and pigs, I decided to take it literally a year ago to the day by committing this blog.
It is common that a birthday is celebrated by a blog post. When is varnished, the event falls on Easter Monday, blessed day when other bloggers deceive boredom by editing grouped ticket birthdays. The festival is not as crazy over.
One year is entry into force of the blogosphere age, it is both the beginning and end of the beginning of the suite. This means if it counts. The birth of my first post, it was a century ago, an eternity ago, I remember like it was yesterday.
What fly stung me at the time? It's simple: a mountain of laundry rumbled deep in my bathroom until a liquor that was slow in coming. That day, I would have done anything to not go to the laundromat. The anything in question took the form of a blog. Soon, I discovered the success of my business: a week after the creation Taste of away, my laundry was still not done. I became convinced blogger. Blogging
me successful: in one year, I acquired a new apartment, a washing machine and two radiators. If I am a fulfilled woman and well in my body, thanks to my blog, without which I will not cut jogging. My social life is more intense my hair easy to comb. So deeply moved and a handful of fingers excited that I address here my good wishes to my good old blog.
It is common that a birthday is celebrated by a blog post. When is varnished, the event falls on Easter Monday, blessed day when other bloggers deceive boredom by editing grouped ticket birthdays. The festival is not as crazy over.
One year is entry into force of the blogosphere age, it is both the beginning and end of the beginning of the suite. This means if it counts. The birth of my first post, it was a century ago, an eternity ago, I remember like it was yesterday.
What fly stung me at the time? It's simple: a mountain of laundry rumbled deep in my bathroom until a liquor that was slow in coming. That day, I would have done anything to not go to the laundromat. The anything in question took the form of a blog. Soon, I discovered the success of my business: a week after the creation Taste of away, my laundry was still not done. I became convinced blogger. Blogging
me successful: in one year, I acquired a new apartment, a washing machine and two radiators. If I am a fulfilled woman and well in my body, thanks to my blog, without which I will not cut jogging. My social life is more intense my hair easy to comb. So deeply moved and a handful of fingers excited that I address here my good wishes to my good old blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment