Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Funny Opening Line For A Wedding

If pink

Bosch, The Garden of Earthly Delights (detail), 1504

You've perhaps noticed.

(on an air of Ouvrard )

the essay that I deserted
The ticket while slender
Pen leaky
And words ramollos
Oh my god it's annoying to be a blogger squeaky
Oh my god it's annoying that the coup is less funny.

I have no reason to extremely valuable would justify this release, but until you find one, I suggest you accuse an innocent person. Here is a poem that will do the trick (yes, it's poetry: y 'rhymes, that tell you if it Poetic).

Ode pink

One night I met you and
tickets my blog were spaced

I saw myself drowning my prose
Taking a boiled rose

Mignon will see cirrhosis
From my imploding infarction

Since a rain of petals
made me slip, I lay

But after all the horizontal
Is it not the ideal position

Except for a morning shower
Or swallow our coffee without harm

Whatever water boiling, I already burned
You talk, you smile, I hoots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment