Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Daughter Not Invite Wedding

Failure spirited

Munch Morning , 1884

I think sitting in the direction of travel. "If the station is behind me is a good sign," I reassured myself. I dare not return to check the time my rotation that causes the whole car.

I lean against the window and I look at the galley or fellow passengers on the platform yet. A couple kiss. The man is so happy that her teeth protrude. He approaches his smile and apply it directly on the face of his partner. The girl emerges. She finds herself stuck with the smile on his face. It starts a game and goes comes from the neck as if to mimic a titillating ride pompon occiput of children trying to catch it. They are hitting the lips several times, checking regularly that they have embraced the right person.

Here I am flanked by anxiety. I would yell to the girl before she left that he eats too late: he cut up his throat with great blows of canines while she gagged by tape-smile, not cry. I turn my head.

The train started and my darling, put a few cars later, I joined. We speak different languages we believe misunderstood neighbors. He knows that something is wrong. The trip is still good, as long as I stop to think about what I see. We arrive at the station known.

"- You want me to take you home with you?
- Oh, no you know, frankly, I live near the station. However, is it that I can change my mind immediately? I am willing you to do a little way with me to the subway.
- Of course. "

arrived at my station, we say goodbye and I continued my walk. My steps are converging more and more with the alignment of the walls. It must be said that the benches of passersby I pass I strive to make fish tails. Drops are playing on my slide face. The streets are lined with windows molars and I do not know where to borrow. I realize that I lengthen my commute to force in advance of street lamp. My head is like the rest who never stops spinning. I just want to go home but there is like a roundabout at the Devos mind which is reflected in my stump and prevents me from heading to the right place.

few days later, the doctor, we'll clap thighs:
- "Wouh, Doctor, I'm gone for the weekend and forgetting my antidepressants, well it's something!
- Oh yes indeed "You had no flash? Electric shocks maybe?
- No, just hallucinations and dizziness. At least I'll remember, no more forgetting.
- that's why you should not stop treatment suddenly. This must be done gradually.
- Far from me to want to replay the chemical kamikazes, believe me. "

Today, it will be about three weeks that I have completely stopped. It was long but not too difficult. In contrast, Life still is. I find I can no longer go to work without cerebral softening. As I make no particular glory do without that kind of crutch, I have an appointment tonight with my doctor to talk recovery. We must take. Or so say colleagues. And according to my calculations, this is the last year of my life where I am thirty-six. Far as it goes with the commissures identified.

(But you've noticed ? Once I stop the pills I resume the blog is weird that.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment