Lyrics Grand Corps Malade. Travel By Train lyrics - Music ... Giving to the train station
merde / Someone I reckon it's like love stories travel by train, And When I see all these travelers sometimes I want to be, why you think so many people waiting on the station platform? Why do you think we freaked as being late?
Trains often start when you least expect it, And the love story carries you through the eye of the helpless witnesses, the witnesses is your friends who say goodbye to the dock, watching the train, they walk away with an uneasy smile, even you do sign them and imagine their comments, some think you t'plantes qu't'as and no feet on earth, everyone goes there of his prognosis on the journey, for most the train will derail from the first storm.
The great love
necessarily change your behavior, From the first day must choose your compartment or seat row against the window must find the right place, You choose how a love story first or second class?
In the first few miles you have eyes only for her face, not behind you calculated the window at the parade of the landscape, you feel alive you feel you can not see light pass the time, You're so well did you almost want to embrace the controller.
But the magic does not last long and your history is in trouble, You tell yourself that you're there for nothing and it's her fault, the rumble of the train and you get drunk every t'écoeure turn, you gotta get up to walk you're going to stretch the heart.
And the train slows, it's already the end of your story, you're in more like an idiot your friends stayed at the other station, you say goodbye to that t'appelleras your ex now, in his calendar on your name it will make a phone tipex.
It's true that love stories are like train travel, and when I see all these travelers sometimes I want to be, why you think so many people waiting on the station platform Why do you think we freaked as being late? For many
life boils down to trying to get on the train, to know what love and discover lively, For many the goal is to arrive at the right time, for a successful trip and have access to happiness.
It is easy to take a train must still take the good, me I got in two or three trains but it was the wrong car, because the trains are whimsical and some are inaccessible, and I do not believe everything time with the station's possible.
There are those for which the trains are still on strike, and their love stories exist only in their dreams, and those who are getting darker in the first train without paying attention, but they inevitably descend disappointed at the next station Y to those freak who commit because they are too emotional, it's too risky for them to cling to the locomotive, and the adventurers are qu'enchaînent trip travel, Once a story is over they attacked a another page.
Me after my only real voyage I suffered for months, It was left by mutual agreement but it was more agreement than I, since I hang out on the dock I look at departing trains, Y has doors that open in a station but I feel apart.
It seems that train travel generally end badly, for you If it does hang on and keep my spirits up, because one thing is certain there will be always a terminal, now you're warned the next time you take the bus.
Grand Corps Malade
Rail travel
2006 "Midi 20"
The music clip here
0 comments:
Post a Comment