Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Spots In Boobs And Face

Monitoring

Lucas Cranach Melancholy, 1532


I take the capsules with joy over the past two months. So I go regularly to a routine visit to my GP. Programme: technical inspection with verification of the level of tears, psychological pressure, handling and other matters.

- "How it going these days?
- Listen doctor, it's going really well. I do not know if this is due to capsules or leave. Do I take life?
- Leaves?
- But no.
- This is not the goal.
- I understand, but I'm fine, I did not hurry to stop. Besides, why stop it, if one capsule is enough pink in my balance?
- Because we can do without.
- We do not know anything, I may just be a manufacturing defect at the base: synapses that yawn, a serotonin lumpy, strabismus neurons or something like that.
- Nothing is less certain. You may have to undergo a reactive depression, which is what happens after a series of hard knocks. There you go better with your treatment you will live your life quietly, time will do its work, therapy, too; antidepressants become unnecessary and we will stop gradually.
- You do not believe that I may have inherited a factory gloom as a brain? It is not a physical reason for depression?
- Si
- Ah!
- That said, it's a little easier to say "I am made like that."
- I'll hurt forever. I became depressed at age 18 and one in 28. And this year, again.
-ago ancient statements that can change, psychotherapy is here for. This does not mean that you are built to depress. If so, you may take medication for life. I think you're not there.
- How do I know if I react badly because I'm made to react badly or if I became like this to force a negative reaction? It's really the chicken and egg, these stories of depression. Oh, about offspring, I can tell you my dream?
- Well ...
- It lasts three minutes! All the better to remember it when I see my therapist. I auditory memory, you understand.
- I am not your therapist, but go ahead, I'm listening.
- Last night people were pregnant. Hear: men too. Besides, they were wearing kilts, so that probably it look more normal. I pass over the strange episodes of back and forth to the clinic. The end of my dream I am puzzled. I'm in the kitchen of the house of my childhood with my mother. She is pregnant. My father died ( the opposite of reality sum) for 3 days and that's why I came back. I arrived after his death. I asked my mother when the ceremony takes place. No clear answer: "uh, oh ..." Obviously she does not care to answer me. She did not look sad. I get angry: "Normally if death there three days, there has to be the burial ceremony soon! Want to tell me when?!" She ignores me and looks distractedly in the microwave. We meet in the office ('s old room my sister died ) and I shouted: "It's disgusting to take revenge on me You know how it feels not to attend the funeral his father! You've suffered yourself ( what is real ) and you want me to suffer this! Anyway I not love your kid! "
- Your kid.
- Yes.
- Not your kid.
- Uh.
- I only use your term. ... So yes, I think there are material to work with your psychiatrist. (chuckle) Uh, yes.
- It seemed to me, too. Thank you for listening and in a month. "

Leaving the doctor's office, I walk the street who happens to be that of an ex that I have not seen in at least one year. The latter took the opportunity to exit at that time. Two things: either it was fate or he leaves his house without stopping. I think not want to talk to him but I am not familiar: one of my arm shakes frantically for him cuckoo.
He goes and asks me how I was.
- "Okay, here I uh (Marie-George, said he does not drag you down with him hooting!) I go to the doctor.
- Are you sick?
- No.
- You'll see it because you okay?
- This is a routine visit. I prescribed happiness capsule.
- Oh
- It was not too long ago. "

I pause to smile for better stick to my point. I remember being in love with this funny guy who I prefer moody. My speech had its effect: it seems more interested.

- "What are you doing here?
- What am I doing here?
- No, there.
- Ah, there! I'm four quarters time. I have four schools this year. I hate this job.
- Well I went three months in Japan.
- Very well said so. " My

your feigned enthusiasm openly. I'm at work when a child announces that a new extraordinary acquiring a Spiderman cap. Not serious: he would not have liked me smile. While we chat, I see that the doctor was right. Time does its work: my ex has new wrinkles around the eyes. We leave

telling us "soon" without believing or really want. A little later, however, in the pharmacy where I wait for ten minutes trying to figure out what all the boxes, he enters and joins the queue of customers. Like what.

0 comments:

Post a Comment