Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kates Playground Set 401

A Dorham

We had great exchanges. You have offered slices of good fun and delicious moments of reading. Not one of your stories are left me alone in my chair. Your universe eradicating me without warning, like a clap of snout in a truffle expert thinking himself well stashed in his land.

Those who have tried to read from an eye Dorham know what I mean. It is impossible. Think you can casually touch a few lines in oblique but extraction Dorhamienne is already at work. You're sucked into and violently rejected the strange world of madmen fakirs, corpses without teeth and supermarkets appalling.

"Suite!" I then came to bleat foolishly bottom of your page.

So I can not disagree that your idea relevant to the wide world of the blog. But I am glad to know you busy with other things exciting and I wisely your future publications. Fortunately, you continue to write.

Do you remember the days of glory, as when we won Eurovision? Zoridae , Balmeyer , Gael , Nicolas and I were the chorus behind you. It was your last performance in variety singer and we cried a lot. Now I mouse: we did not know at the time, Thy famous pen traviata-punk would soon rejoice!

Reminder in pictures:

0 comments:

Post a Comment