Monday, September 7, 2009

Home Remedy Block Wifi

Year ionescolaire

Brothers Limburg Very Rich Hours of the Duc de Berry , July, 1416

This year, once again decked out in a post chopped up, I did my pre-return in three schools. A very nice puzzle promised to: CM2 Monday, Tuesday, CP, CE1 Thursday and another Friday CM2.
this position is called a four-quarter time. It is a full-time, but rather than agglomerated solid oak. Last year I had already tasted this great stopgap function rotary Education invented despite mental health of those who wield it.
The aftermath of that pre-school year, I decided to pick up a form at the rectory for permission to run away.

Rectorate, Room 356
- Hello, I seek a layoff this year.
- Oh? And you have a motive?
- Yes: I'd rather be a waitress in pizza rather than teaching one more year into four quarters time. What is the procedure?
- A handwritten letter will suffice. But first, if it is a problem of trust, see Mr. D. And may perhaps be something for you. This would be a shame to put you in provisions on a whim, you lose your pay, anyway ...
- Mr. D. ? The man who never responded to my mail or by the union which I have forwarded my request is visible? In this case, I want to see it.

Rectory, Suite 363
- Hello, I miss Deep, I wrote you about four quarters time I do not want to do.
- Yes, ah! Exactly, I was looking in my mail ... You're in luck. You will be able to answer my question directly. Had you asked a four-quarter time when entering your wishes?
- Imagine that no, hence my approach.
- You did not volunteered?
- Not at all.
- No, because sometimes, some upon request ...
- Everyone's neuroses.
- Oh this is not so stupid you know, it is a strategy for the four bonus points which can eventually obtain a position.
- Ah yes, I got them, those. See how it served me! In fact, do I keep the "profit" this year?
- No.
- Too bad (I wonder if it sells on e-bay?). Hear me well: I came to a provision. I do not want to work one more year as four-quarter time, I better yet point to the ANPE.
- Do not do that, you lose your salary ...
- You're right: I could not pay my psychotherapy. On the other hand, the origin of my troubles would disappear too.
- Look, we'll fix it. It is a mistake on our part, we will not assign a teacher two years running on a four-quarter time if he has not expressed interest. But you should have come upon receipt of your assignment: we would have changed and that you would have avoided a lot of stress ...
- You sent me my new assignment on the day of closing.
- You should have come from the reopening that you would have avoided a lot of stress ...
- It is true that instead of angst for a month and a half, that would have reduced my stress a little month. I should have waited for the reopening of the rectory instead of going on vacation.
- Miss Deep, really, when it happens like that, you have come to us without delay.
- I'll know for next year.
- I cancel your assignment (...) There.
- And now?
- You wait, and in some time, you will be assigned elsewhere.
- And if I get another four quarters time?
- But no. We will pay attention, you'll have a class. Or two.
- Or three? Or FOUR ?!
- We assure you not. You will ... Something. In PTA, of course, that's all we have left.
- You worry me at the end! I just wonder what level of class I'm having a bit if possible before welcoming my students! The back is still tomorrow! You see me tumble down to a class of kids already in trouble, having probably made their return with someone else, all without any preparation?! I have not spent the help of superheroes, it seems!
- (after having scrutinized the screen) I have a job for you, a teacher need to replace throughout the year, kindergarten-Truc Muche, Mr. B., from 14 September.
- Oh, I know! It has an average section ... Well, I take.
- Go quickly introduce you there. But first, go to the inspection to tell them that it is you who are assigned to this position.
- I ran. Thank you, goodbye!

Office 356 (from my head)
- Finally I stay. Goodbye.

Inspection of school-Truc Muche
- Miss Deep?
- (conquering) Yes, that's me!
- The education office just called. They have affected you in error to a position already filled, the replacement of Mr. B. Truc Muche-to ... Ago someone ...
- It's Not Me?
- Mr. D. said he had misread the screen.
- ...
- Sit miss, I'll call them. Hey, it's busy. I remember. (...) Look, it's still busy. (...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment