Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Best Foundation For Problematic Skin

the party! Naturally rich in psychological

Watteau Shepherds , 1717

Tangled in my conflict with professional home making crazy, I almost forgot to prepare a report on the big chug of the Kremlin, at 27 (or vice versa). I admit I missed all my holiday homework. Fortunately, fellow bloggers have done the job pretty damn well before me. There's only see what our majestic tree squirrel has created from it all. Without wishing to begin an account of the proceedings, after reading I think I jolly well done to my dress neckline that evening.
Everything has been said, so. It remains for me to distinguish myself as I can, taking me to the Queneau of Comet. Here is my exercise in style on the theme of KdB:

interjections
Hey! Smuak! Hihi! Hmm? Aaaaaah! cheers! Gulp! hehe! oh?! youhou! Gurgle! Hehe! Huh?! Ah! Hihi!

Background verbal interjections (development)
me - Heeeeey! Hello! It's been too pleased you again! Rrrroh and you, you're always so beautiful, smuak, smuak! Hey, I know you, you ! Worse you!
- Marie-George? Good evening!
- Huh?
- Me: I do not know , I want a food blog very Landes unfrequented.
- Oh? Um, is ... Nice ... ( Nicolas same comments in blogs kitchen? "But when he sleeps, that man?)
- Hey MG!
- Yippee, you here too! Heyyy, good evening, you , it's been!
- Yes! Good evening, uh ... Uh ... ?
- Sacred now! But if the evening where she has never seen, the Republic of blogs where we finally met ...
- Ah yes, I remember!
- Rrrrroh and you, then you, you're famous! I saw you on TV!
- Yes. You know you are one of the first blogs that I read?
- Aga? Finally I mean really? Hehe ... Well you've heard all there, eh!
- Good I'll buy you a drink? Chin, Marie-Georges, eh!
- Ouééé, cheers to all! But, but ... Can someone show me where is the hero of the evening?
- I'm here.
- Oooooh! I, uh uh it's damned salutbonsoir hihi um, I'm impressed ... I momentarily lost

voice. Voila! I'm done with my soundbite carefully transcribed. We talked of many things also, supermarkets and numbers. That was pretty interesting and enjoyable to drink with so many bloggers at the same time. Only downside: I came for dessert hair cell but that evening was a menu without dessert. It's stupid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment