Episode 1 is on this page, just below (remember to put a link ). The scene takes place on 1 September.
Always the inspection , the secretary and I are trying to contact the Rector for ten minutes without success.
- Ah, there it is, it sounds. I'll spare you the person you've met this morning.
- Thanks. Hello?
- Hello miss Deep? Yes excuse us, we have given you a job already filled. I'm sorry, I misread the screen ... In short, we'll give you something else. So I still ... Uh ... Let me see ... Substitute in the 12th or 20th, or support a position in a school.
- In a school you say? That's good, that! I am! But what is it?
- I do not know, these are positions that were created this year, I have no information. To learn more, contact the school soon Bidule, Director, Ms. Machin, explain what it is. Goodbye.
- Thanks! Goodbye! click
- School Widget does not depend on my constituency but you can call from the office next door, my friend does it.
- Thanks! Goodbye!
In the office next door
- Hello, the rectory just affect me in your constituency to replace Ms. Truc this year, is it possible to contact the school Thing?
- I call them. You are?
- Uh-Marie Georges Deep mail support.
- What is it?
- I do not know.
- I call. (...) Hello, Madam School Principal Thing? (...) Yes, I'm with miss Deep is ... uh
- Master support!
- Master support you. (...) Your team is complete? Oh no, I've got someone who has just to replace one of your colleagues, Ms. Truc. (...) You're sure? Well, I sent you. click . She awaits.
At school Bidule
- Hello Madam Director, then here: I just replace Ms. Truc ...
- I do not know of Ms. Truc.
- Well inspection, they have a paper with a list of teachers in your school, and I assure you that there is a Madame Truc, working here.
- Never seen.
- Well, I'm here anyway, is the rector who sent me.
- Okay, uh, they you have specified the nature of your function?
- In fact he told me that you explain.
- Ah.
- Hum.
- Well, I'll ask the inspector.
(...) It is not aware. He told me not to rejoice too soon, it's likely that you leave by the end of the week.
- But then support my position? And Ms. Thing?
- I know no more.
- Damn ...
Always the inspection , the secretary and I are trying to contact the Rector for ten minutes without success.
- Ah, there it is, it sounds. I'll spare you the person you've met this morning.
- Thanks. Hello?
- Hello miss Deep? Yes excuse us, we have given you a job already filled. I'm sorry, I misread the screen ... In short, we'll give you something else. So I still ... Uh ... Let me see ... Substitute in the 12th or 20th, or support a position in a school.
- In a school you say? That's good, that! I am! But what is it?
- I do not know, these are positions that were created this year, I have no information. To learn more, contact the school soon Bidule, Director, Ms. Machin, explain what it is. Goodbye.
- Thanks! Goodbye! click
- School Widget does not depend on my constituency but you can call from the office next door, my friend does it.
- Thanks! Goodbye!
In the office next door
- Hello, the rectory just affect me in your constituency to replace Ms. Truc this year, is it possible to contact the school Thing?
- I call them. You are?
- Uh-Marie Georges Deep mail support.
- What is it?
- I do not know.
- I call. (...) Hello, Madam School Principal Thing? (...) Yes, I'm with miss Deep is ... uh
- Master support!
- Master support you. (...) Your team is complete? Oh no, I've got someone who has just to replace one of your colleagues, Ms. Truc. (...) You're sure? Well, I sent you. click . She awaits.
At school Bidule
- Hello Madam Director, then here: I just replace Ms. Truc ...
- I do not know of Ms. Truc.
- Well inspection, they have a paper with a list of teachers in your school, and I assure you that there is a Madame Truc, working here.
- Never seen.
- Well, I'm here anyway, is the rector who sent me.
- Okay, uh, they you have specified the nature of your function?
- In fact he told me that you explain.
- Ah.
- Hum.
- Well, I'll ask the inspector.
(...) It is not aware. He told me not to rejoice too soon, it's likely that you leave by the end of the week.
- But then support my position? And Ms. Thing?
- I know no more.
- Damn ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment