- "Dear Dad, you are unreachable by phone! I took train tickets to come see you from July 21 to 27. I hope that suits you. Kisses. "
- "My daughter, why not but I am specifically absent from 21 to 27. Kisses."
- "Dear Dad, I'll cancel it and take two for the period 28 July to 3 August. Happy holidays and very fast."
on the website of the SNCF
- "To cancel your tickets, click cancel."
- "Click"
- "Your order has been canceled."
the day after
- "Cool, I just got my tickets canceled by mail. They are weird but they are the sncf awfully fast anyway."
on a website page, small print
"For a refund of tickets, grab them and go to the station."
at the station
- "Hello ma'am, I would like a refund for this ticket.
- No problem, I need one for that.
- The other?
- Yes, the return .
- But I understand he was not refundable?
- Absolutely. Non-refundable, but indispensable to repay the refundable.
- Well I do not have it on me.
- In this case I can not.
- Actually, I do not know if I kept it. If I can not find it, what can I do?
- Here, anyway, we can not do anything without this bill. However you can contact the customer service. This will take a month, you know.
- Good. Did you address the customer service?
- This is the same counter.
- ...
- I summarize: you come back here with your non-refundable ticket so I can repay the one who is, and if you do not see well, you come back here, but I can not help you.
- Just like now?
- Yes, but at this point, we proceed with steps to customer service.
- Say, I may perform these steps by mail?
- Sure.
- In this case, I will address please.
- You can indeed find the address on our website. "
I watch the computer screen of the lady, apparently connected to that site. I tell myself that there must be a protocol very thought indicating that it is better to return a user search for information by himself rather than give it foolishly. I'm back home by finding the same phenomenon that occurs after Reading a newspaper article Women: a kind of senseless litany explanatory disguised in response danced in my head space.
0 comments:
Post a Comment