Picasso swimmer , 1929
I feel weird and I still lost my manual, it is painful, I just want check something under "adverse effects". Ah, here it is.
"What is normal life and in what circumstances the use?"
Good that I know. Normal life, it is taken before each trip and it used to seem like the others.
"What are the possible side effects?
Like all forms of life, normal life is likely to have side effects, although everyone there is no subject:
- Pushed a scowl on his face;
- akathisia during holidays, sometimes associated with apathy at work
- internal chatter compounded with increased flow to the hours of rest;
- visits to old Knowledge unwanted or inconvenient. "
Here I am relieved : All the recent events within me would not be pathological but seem consequential to my new treatment. This is fortunately easy to follow, nothing in the morning, nothing for lunch, nothing in the evening and stuff three times a day.
Since I started, I feel like Perrette and pot roses, topped with a head full of ideas also brownish. I try to go straight to prevent unwanted flow of liquid dark and speaking up. I have indeed abundant inside the verb. What causes it in there! My previous course, based on the spirit of mutes powder, made me forget this item Constitution of screwed me badly.
Do not depressing, so it have a head that the buckle and stands right pending instructions. Well it was time to stop. I was losing lifelong friends: the night-fighter, the song-phobic, the embroiderer scenarios outraged the singer destitute, the storyteller to ensure lying, the seller pencils cleared, the grinder of nerves, peeler senses, what would I do without them?
Today is a week since the last remnants of joy were diluted chemical into my veins. Since then, intoxicated by our reunion, embedded in the soft folding seat of myself, I contemplate my tender eye of a troop of misfortune that has taken place on the main stage cerebral illuminated for the occasion, until the overdose.
"What is normal life and in what circumstances the use?"
Good that I know. Normal life, it is taken before each trip and it used to seem like the others.
"What are the possible side effects?
Like all forms of life, normal life is likely to have side effects, although everyone there is no subject:
- Pushed a scowl on his face;
- akathisia during holidays, sometimes associated with apathy at work
- internal chatter compounded with increased flow to the hours of rest;
- visits to old Knowledge unwanted or inconvenient. "
Here I am relieved : All the recent events within me would not be pathological but seem consequential to my new treatment. This is fortunately easy to follow, nothing in the morning, nothing for lunch, nothing in the evening and stuff three times a day.
Since I started, I feel like Perrette and pot roses, topped with a head full of ideas also brownish. I try to go straight to prevent unwanted flow of liquid dark and speaking up. I have indeed abundant inside the verb. What causes it in there! My previous course, based on the spirit of mutes powder, made me forget this item Constitution of screwed me badly.
Do not depressing, so it have a head that the buckle and stands right pending instructions. Well it was time to stop. I was losing lifelong friends: the night-fighter, the song-phobic, the embroiderer scenarios outraged the singer destitute, the storyteller to ensure lying, the seller pencils cleared, the grinder of nerves, peeler senses, what would I do without them?
Today is a week since the last remnants of joy were diluted chemical into my veins. Since then, intoxicated by our reunion, embedded in the soft folding seat of myself, I contemplate my tender eye of a troop of misfortune that has taken place on the main stage cerebral illuminated for the occasion, until the overdose.
0 comments:
Post a Comment