Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Antique Silver Hair Brushes How To Clean Bristles

Do you have good posture race?

All riders have already heard about the optimal position for the race. As for our friends Anglos called it the "running form".


In fact, I feel that with the passing years, he developed an entire industry ( Pose Running, running Chi, posturologists, etc..) Surrounding this mythical perfect posture and there are two or three things that irritate me ... then go hop! a ticket to talk to you ...


Firstly, I do not deny the need for each rider to pay attention to the position of his head and shoulders, the movement of his arm, the angle of her hips, her heels and how his feet touch the ground.


In this regard, I recommend this article of Runner's World dating from 2004. Although he pompously titled "The Perfect Form ", it simply gives a few key points which attention to improve our efficiency in the race.


Where I landed, is when trying to tell us we can not run, it must review all our technology and there is ONE right way to run and ... we will never hurt. I detest dogma in general, then not have to come get me in introducing dogma in this sport that I love just for the freedom it gives me.


It's been over 40 years that I walk and run like that ... I'm not going to reinvent complete! Also, I am sure I will cut more minutes to my "space" with weight training and intervals as the work by the complete change in my technique ... and as I'm not a pro athlete who can s' train full time I choose my battles.


Personally, I work to lower your eyes a little, relax my shoulders, swinging my arms over the back to the trunk as the trunk forward and put my feet to the center of the foot instead of the heel and finally not to bounce (bounce) so much! Pips I noticed in photos or videos of my races or who have been identified by my coach during testing of VAM.


I work occasionally during long runs slower. For cons, I do not pay attention every day because it takes away the fun of my race ... I focus on each ... not for two hours ... I think it's long ... but I stand quietly getting better place ...


Furthermore, attempting to drastically change my technique, I am afraid to hurt me. I know this is contradictory because it industry feeds our fear of being hurt and she gleefully exploits this angle. I also know personally that when I was hurt, I was much more sensitive to these messages because I was looking for " THE "solution. I'm not a scientist but I'm pretty sure there are many more runners who are injured because they have too quickly increased their load or speed, because they have shunned their stretching. I also do research and there are still many conflicting studies on " optimal running technique "and that does not confirm that there are fewer injuries among the followers of these solutions.


The training for the endurance race is difficult and even the best get injured then it is not sinful to do so ... it does not mean you can not run.


This particular video tickles me ... First, because it is chauvinistic ... as if only the American athletes could expect a marathon under two hours and then because, scientifically, it is still unclear whether Man with a capital H can do it (see this article ). Finally, because in listening, bibi here, originally it was willing to believe ... with all these figures to support, there is stuff ... really obvious marketing gimmick Says marketer to post ... but then she had the impression not know how to run and it has not rained!

Question bring a little water mill ... Two very large distance runners ... recognized for their bad "running form!

Emil Zatopek - locomotive (1922-2000)

Czech distance runner and holder of four Olympic titles and 18 world records who once said: " I Was not Enough to talented run and smile at the Same Time "


Paula Radcliffe (b. 1973) - current record holder World Marathon among women with a time of 2: 15: 25 at the London Marathon in 2003. His head balance, his arms windmilling ... but it's the best!


And you, what do you think of this?


Note: Photo ticket head of a girl who goes, no worries ... Source: Melanie Davis (Creative Commons License)

0 comments:

Post a Comment