I have no idea how many pairs of shoes I have been since I started racing on foot ... 3-4 pairs a year ... it certainly is recommended to change its running shoes every 600 to 900km ... depending on your style of running and racing
I started with Mizuno and then switch to the Asics. The marketer in me would say that pubs Asics captive, eliminating the less sexy than Nike Asics but continues to be a favorite brands among distance runners ... like what!
Currently I have Asics GT2160 starting to have a lot of mileage ...
And this week ... I bought the very flamboyant " Racers' GEL - Noosa Tri 6 Asics
This is my first pair of "racers" to life! And it is also the first time I have found that my running shoes out of the mouth ... it will not make me run faster but is beautiful 'em good! I gradually begin to use them ... especially for speed sessions ... and footwear for the Boston Marathon (that's in 56 days !)... I've used it Saturday to test the issue at all ... I loved it!
I wear the same shoes in winter and summer. Occasionally, when conditions are really difficult, I put on crampons.
To run in the mountains I use Salomon XT Wings 2 GTX .
Otherwise ... I wear heels ... dizzyingly high
I never chose my running alone. I have always followed the recommendations of sellers in specialty stores and more recently my coach. After all, he knows my style of racing, my weaknesses and my training load. Between advice and jog in a small shop, the choice becomes easier ... This time, for example, I also tested a pair of Zoot but my arch felt stuck ...
Why leave this critical choice in the hands of others ... because it must be admitted, the choice is absolutely astounding! Also, read the descriptions and tests in magazines, there is an array of options all as good as each other with only a small difference here and there ... then here ... I try to trust those who have more information than me.
By cons, which I know is that the first few running I wore were too small ... although not recommended "pros" in stores ... so a good idea may choose the pro ... ask the right questions and feel free to question his experience ... and shop ... you train for a marathon but the majority of their customers are short-distance walkers or hikers ... change store! ... as they can not keep an inventory limit they will focus on models best suited to their customers. Previously, with these shoes too small when I started increasing my mileage accumulated bulbs my feet ... I lost a fingernail ... twice ... I will not say who had recommended them but it is a seller of the store who recommended me Run to add half a point higher. My running are now a point higher than my shoes "normal" Banal ... but my feet are eternally grateful!
You want to ask the right questions your "pro" ... This article "Running Shoe FAQ» give you an excellent base.
And finally, just for fun ... this article on how to build the perfect loop
0 comments:
Post a Comment