The marathon is in 49 days - seven weeks!
February figures ...
- 282 km in 25h42
- Pace through 5:22
- 3 days / week abs-dorsal
- 2 days / week weight training arm + leg
February in shades ...
load has increased during the month ... 41 km more than in January and speed intervals have become more demanding. This month and in the last 10 days more specifically, I really pushed the machine in contravention not the speeds recommended by my coach for the "light jogs" with the result ... my legs a bit tired but the morale high ... I feel strong! By cons I'll try to be wiser in the weeks to come ... an injury at this stage would be too ridiculous.
It was cold in February (No surprise, I know!). I have a mini fed up with long runs at -20! Deeply day sweeter!
February in New ...
The " Boston Athletic Association" (BBA) announced last February 16 to change its process and its criteria for registration. The change is in response to the fact that the entries this year were filled within 24 hours.
February motivational ...
A video sponsored by Adidas, the sponsor of the marathon: "Reasons to run the Boston Marathon."
0 comments:
Post a Comment