Yesterday my workout program included a fartlek session.
Wikipedia defines fartlek thus: "... an exercise in athletic training . It consists of alternating phases Sprint anaerobic and quiet phases aerobic . The Fartlek was developed by the Swedish Gösta Holmer and has been adopted by many coaches since then, mostly in the 1960s. In Swedish, it literally means "speed game" [fart: speed, lek: Game]. It was the precursor to the interval training or interval training .
Here for the educational portion of the ticket!
My training provided:
15 min. quiet jog about 5:50 min / km or 10.1-10.5 km / h - 60-65% VO2 Max
30 s. @ 12km / h or 75% - 30 s. @ 12.8 or 80% - 30s. @ 13.6 or 85% - 30s. @ 14.4 or 90% - 1 min Recup
4 min. @ 13.6km / h or 85% - 3 min Recup
min@14.4km 2 x 1.5 / h or 90% - 2 min Recup
6 x 30s @ 16km / h or 100% - 1 min Recup
4 min. @ 13.6km / h
15 min. quiet jog
4 min. @ 13.6km / h or 85% - 3 min Recup
min@14.4km 2 x 1.5 / h or 90% - 2 min Recup
6 x 30s @ 16km / h or 100% - 1 min Recup
4 min. @ 13.6km / h
15 min. quiet jog
During my training on the mat at number 6 Cepsum, sacred and I cursed my coach ... but not 16km / h ... is my max - 6 times!
My heart or my lungs ... I'm not too sure I believe that the communication did not go very well! ... said to my legs to stop ... or my fingers to press the big red button that says STOP but no ... I have them all done ...
And immediately at the end ... Then I returned to my "space" ... This quiet jog toune Moby is a party in my iPod ...
And I also I WAS feeling so real ... really! I even grew a little rhythm ... If it were not all these people I would have raised his arms as if I were to show Moby ... you imagine me on the carpet both arms in the air chanting "yeahhh .... reallll feeling so !!!!"
I did not ... but I felt a high for the rest of the day!
Note: My boyfriend hates this song ... I think it is necessary to listen to the race or another type of "high" to enjoy it ... Be warned!
0 comments:
Post a Comment