Since we at the beginning of the year and that the question I get most often is ... Where to start? Tickets to those who are interested in their first race.
To get started ... just walking!
a slight exaggeration ... All training programs for beginners are similar and exhibit a combination walk-run or is gradually increased the run portion. Initially just 20-30 minutes, 3 times a week get started. It is exactly this type of program that I followed it a little over 5 years.
You will find several free online training programs for beginners (better in English than in French unfortunately). I go around and I chose two French and two English seemed to me that the most relevant / complete.
If after this introduction (9-12 weeks) you do not enjoy running 3 times a week ... Stop! The race is not for you and that's all ... To each his own!
That said I believe that pleasure increases with the use ... Give yourself time ... Running is still no chocolate cake!
And finally ... Patience! Observe the program ... your heart but also your legs needs This adjustment period ...
Programs in French:
If ever you don ' have not been patient enough (not really but I'm the queen of impatience ... you should believe me this time!) ... you can always go for a ride on the blog this post Clinic Physio-Health * question have some tips on how to manage your pain ...
* Physio-Health belongs to good friends ... which does not prevent them from being excellent!
0 comments:
Post a Comment