Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lock Combination Problems

89 days before the Boston Marathon!

is in 12 weeks and a few days!

Today I felt a bit blah ... nothing serious ... just few things that bother me ... and as I often say ... "when all else fails ... run!" ...

So I went to do my intervals ... that I still love (not!) ... while I was in my first series ... Lose Yourself in the ears and this thrilling final triathlon who came to my mind whenever I hear the room ... the warrior in me again point his nose ... and then ... I realized ... We're on Jan. 18 ... Marathon Boston ... it's in 3 months ... yeah!


How's my Driving? Good! Okay ... I'm almost everything Christian, my coach, my plans. Besides, now I enter details of my workouts Online Daily Mile ... A very nice site to find other freaks racing and keep the motivation rosy.

I leave you with this thought ... The photo that oversees this post ... This is a photo taken on the start line in 1972 ... the first year that women were able to officially participate in the Boston Marathon since 1897 it exists! This means that when I am born women were not allowed to run the Boston Marathon ... We've come a long way baby! Note that the superb Bobbi Gibb had raced illegally in 1966.

0 comments:

Post a Comment